PADI Advanced Open Water in Bali
Scuba Dive Bali with Abyss Ocean World
Are you planning to go scuba diving here in beautiful Bali? Are you thinking about taking your PADI Advanced Open Water Course in Indonesia? Here’s why scuba diving in Bali must be on your list when planning any trip to South East Asia!
Scuba diving in Bali is everything you would expect from diving in Indonesia – and even more! You’ll explore beautiful coral reefs, see an abundance of fish and stunning underwater scenery. With a range of dive sites to discover, taking your PADI Advanced Open Water in Bali gives you the chance to explore deeper (up to 30 metres) and see even more.
If you are Open Water certified this is your chance to enhance your skills, practice your techniques and experience some of the best scuba diving in Bali.
Our home base is in the picturesque, sea front village of Pemuteran. From Pemuteran you’ll be able to dive our local sites, including the Bali’s famous Bio-Rock and Underwater Temple sites AND you’re just a short boat ride away from the incredible Menjangan Marine Park!
Want to see even more of Bali while you are with us? Join us for one of our Bali liveaboard safari’s and take your Advanced location along the way. You’ll dive the North, East, South of Bali and you’ll even dive at some of Bali’s stunning outlying islands including Nusa Penida, Lembongan and Tepekong. We are the only operator on the island that offers these unique Bali liveaboard style experiences, so what are you waitig for? Jump on board!
Here are just a few of the highlights of taking your PADI Advanced Open Water in Bali:
- Take your PADI Advanced Open Water in Bali and develop your skills and build your confidence underwater. During your Advanced Open Water you’ll make 5 dives over 2 – 3 days with one of our experienced instructors. You can rest assured that you’ll be well looked after and you’ll complete the course feeling more capable and with a whole new skill set. Take a longer Bali liveaboard safari and spread your Bali diving adventure over numerous sites.
- Choose Your Dives. You’ll need to make an underwater navigation dive and a deep dive; the other 3 are your choice. Diving Bali offers ideal conditions for numerous options including wreck diving on the famous WWII USAT Liberty shipwreck, boat diving, drift diving, multi-level and computer diving, photography, peak performance buoyancy, fish identification, naturalist or why not make an adventure night dive and see how the reef changes after the sun has set?
- No Studying During Your Stay – unless you want to! Take your PADI Advanced Open Water in Bali with Abyss Ocean World and we’ll make sure that your trip includes minimal class time and maximum diving time! The Advanced Open Water Course is less intensive than your PADI Open Water and we believe in making it even more enjoyable by offering you the chance to study from home with an online manual before you arrive – ask us for more info. If you choose to study the theory here in Bali you can do so while overlooking the ocean and dreaming of what lies beneath.
- Not Just a Standard Package. Choose to stay and dive with us in Pemuteran and dive in both Pemuteran and Menjangan. We won’t limit you to local sites and we’d love to take you on a full Bali diving safari so you see even more!
All of our PADI Advanced Open Water Courses also include:
- All PADI Documentation
- Instruction by fully certified and experienced PADI Instructor
- 5 incredible PADI Adventure dives in Bali
- Lunch, Fruit, Water, Tea, Coffee during boat dive trips
- Dives in the Menjangan Marine Park and Pemuteran. We’ll make sure you dive the best sites.
- Maximum 2 persons per instructor for personal care and attention (except if a family of 3 or 4)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver manual (online if e-Learning)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification
Why choose us?
Opt for our Advanced Open Water Package over 3 days and it includes all of the above PLUS 2 additional fun dives AND 2 land activities for just: IDR 5,950,000
- Experienced Instructors & Small Groups. Our team of Instructors are all experienced PADI Professionals who are not just passionate divers but also enthusiastic and sympathetic teachers. To ensure you receive the best experience possible we keep our class sizes small so you’ll never feel crowded and you’ll receive personal attention.
- More than a Dive Centre – Here at Abyss Ocean Adventure our friendly team will make you feel like part of the family. We’ll ensure you have awesome dives, experience the best scuba diving in Bali and have a lot of fun along the way.
If you’d like to join us for your PADI Advanced Course in Bali contact us today to make a booking or for more information.
Come and enjoy the beauty of Bali with us – we are looking forward to meeting you and exploring underwater together soon!