PADI Dive Master Program
2 Months / a minimum of 60 dives / Land Activities
What is it ?
Join the Abyss Team for a 2 month Divemaster Trainee program and get the experience of a life time. Each day of your training you will be completely submerged into the life of a working Divemaster. Due to our dive safari’s schedule we can only accommodate a limited number of participant at a time. This allows us to devote the necessary time to your training as well as maintaining our standard of service with our guests. Due to the individual nature of our training program we will progress through the training at a pace which allows you to comfortably learn and master all of the skills required. Our Divemaster trainees are so well trained and prepared for the “real world” of the dive industry that we tend to have a hard time letting them go. We have often offered future work possibilities with either our company or with colleagues in the industry.
How long is the course ?
How much does it cost ?
All prices are in Indonesian Rupiah
What are the pre-requisites ?
Be a PADI Rescue Diver and be at least 15 years old
Learning at home?
You could start now from the comfort of your house with the PADI eLearning course, and not have to worry about the knowledge development part once on holiday. It will free up a lot of your vacation time and you will be able to concentrate on the practical skills even more.
What does it includes?
- PADI Divemaster Training
- PADI Divemaster Materials & Application
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty
- PADI Enriched Air Specialty
- PADI Project AWARE Specialist
- Fees Associated with National Park & Marine Protected Area entrance tickets.
- 75 Dives during a period of two Months
- Deck Hand & Boat Safety Training
- Basic SCUBA Equipment Maintenance Training
- Basic Compressor Training
- Lunch on Diving or Training Days
- Accommodation for two months
- Visa Assistance
What does it not include?
- Diver Alert Network Insurance (required)
- Diving equipment
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Flights to/from Bali & all fees associated with airlines like excess luggage costs
- Daily meals (Lunch included on diving/training days)
- Other personal expenses