PADI Divemaster Program
2 Months / a Minimum of 60 Dives / Land Activities
What Is It?
Join our team for a two-month Divemaster Training program in Bali, and get the experience of a lifetime. Each day of your training, you will be submerged into the life of a working Divemaster.
Due to our dive safari’s schedule, we can only accommodate a limited number of participants at a time. It allows us to devote the necessary time to your training as well as maintaining our standards of service with our guests.
The individual nature of our training program causes us to progress at a pace which allows you to comfortably learn and master all of the skills required. Our Divemaster trainees are so well trained and prepared for the “real world” of the dive industry that we tend to have a hard time letting them go.
How Long Is the Course?
The PADI Divemaster Program in Pemuteran, Bali, is for a period of two months.
How Much Does It Cost?
Starting from 16,750,000 IDR – Check all our Divemaster programs here
What Are the Prerequisites?
You must be a PADI Rescue Diver and at least 18 years old.
How to Start Learning at Home
You could start Divemaster training now from the comfort of your home with the PADI eLearning course and not have to worry about the knowledge development part once on holiday. Starting at home will free up a lot of your vacation time, and you will be able to concentrate on the practical skills even more.
What Does It Include?
- PADI Divemaster Training
- PADI Divemaster Materials & Application
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty
- PADI Enriched Air Specialty
- PADI Project AWARE Specialist
- Fees Associated with national park and marine protected area entrance
- 75 dives during a period of two months
- Deck hand and boat safety training
- Basic SCUBA equipment maintenance training
- Basic compressor training
- Lunch on diving or training days
- Accommodation for two months
- Visa assistance
What Is NOT Included?
- Diver Alert Network Insurance (required)
- Diving equipment
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Flights to/from Bali and all fees associated with airlines (e.g., excess luggage costs, etc)
- Meals outside of diving/training days
- Other personal expenses